The protection of your personal data is of utmost importance to
Wild powered by Power Solutions (UK) Limited
One City Place,
Queens Road, Chester,
For registration, when buying our products, asking questions or contacting our website for any other purpose, we will collect the following personal data from you:
• your name
• mailing address, shipping address,
• telephone number and fax number,
• email address
• user name, and
• credit card data or bank account data.
Use of Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• for answering your questions;
• for the execution of your orders and sending the ordered products and/or providing the ordered services to you; for this purpose it may also be required to contact you personally by telephone or email with regard to your order;
• for enabling you to use our website and communicate on it, e.g. in blogs, with other persons or contact them, if you wish to do so;
• for sending you by email information about our offers, if this was agreed by you. You may object to such use at any time.
• for our internal business purposes, e.g. data analyses, development of new products, improvement of our website and of our services, analysis of user trends and the efficiency of our promotion campaigns;
• If you are an we will use your personal data for communication with you about your activity and/or the earning possibilities offered by Wild, and for informing you by mail or email about our products, services, programs and offers you may be interested in.
• Wild will use your data only for such period as they are required for the fulfillment of the above purposes, unless a longer retention period is provided for by law.
You may revoke your consent to receiving promotional offers at any time by email at [email protected]
Transfer of Personal Data
• Wild will transfer your data exclusively for the purpose of processing your orders and/or giving you access to the infrastructure (e.g. servers, IT services, web hosting) of service providers commissioned by us. These service providers will process your data strictly in compliance with our instructions and will be supervised by us. Such service providers are strictly prohibited from using the data collected and processed through the Wild website for their own purposes.
• If you are interested in our products or in participating in a Wild business opportunity and ask for establishing a contact, we will transmit the personal data you have entered in the form to an Affiliate in order to allow him to advise you on the opportunities offered by Wild or on our products. • If you are interested in participating in a Wild contact to purchase our products or services, you will be contacted by the Affiliate for this purpose.
Your personal data may be transferred to another group company d with Wild if this is necessary for the implementation of the object of the respective contract and/or for the execution of your orders or for the provision of a service. Some of the companies of the Wild may be located outside the European Economic Area and be governed by different statutory data protection provisions, or by none at all. In such case, Wild assures that it will take appropriate measures in order to ensure sufficient and reasonable data protection also in such case. You may contact Wild at any time regarding your right of information or any other rights.
A "cookie" is a file that is saved on your hard drive and contains information about you. Wild may place cookies on your hard drive in order to help you navigate through our website and make the Wild website an individual experience for you. If you wish to remove these cookies, most of the Internet browsers will allow you to delete cookies from the hard drive of your computer in order to prevent cookies from being saved or an alarm message from popping up before a cookie is saved.
Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") is used on this website. Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies" allowing an analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of the website created by a Cookie (including your anonymized IP address) is then transferred to a server of Google Inc. in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activities for the website operator and provide further data relating to website and Internet use. Google will transfer this information to third parties if prescribed by law or to the extent those third parties are commissioned by Google Inc. to process the data. Google will in no case link your IP address with other data of Google Inc. You may block the installation of Cookies by certain settings provided by your browser software; we would like to inform you however that in this case you may not be able to have full access to all website functions. Furthermore, you can prevent the compilation of data (including your IP address) through cookies and website use by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data gathered about you by Google in the way described above and for the aforementioned purposes. Further Information about Google Analytics and data protection is available through the following link http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Use of Facebook Social Plug-ins
Modification of Data and Right of Information
If you wish to verify, rectify or delete personal data made available to us at an earlier date, you may contact us at any time by email: [email protected]. Please state in your request exactly what data are concerned. We will process your request as soon as possible. At your request, Wild will inform you whether and what personal data are saved about you with us.
Adjustment of the Data Protection Provisions
Wild shall be entitled to modify these data protection provisions. The registered users will be informed of any such modifications. The modified provisions shall apply to all new users with immediate effect. For existing users such adjusted provisions shall become effective within a period of 30 days from their announcement, unless they have been objected to in writing.
Wild uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data administrated by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are regularly improved in accordance with the state of technological developments. The processing and transfer of data are made by the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure.
Revision Date: September 2017
If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Power Solutions website.